Jamaica cars for sale, Jamaica 4x4 Pickup for sale, Kingston Jamaica SUV for sale at Thailand, Australia, UK and Dubai top new used car dealer and exporter
Information about Jamaica
Jamaica is an island in the Caribbean Sea situated about 145 km (90 mi) S of Cuba. It has a total area of 10,990 sq km (4,243 sq mi) and extends, at maximum, 235 km (146 mi) N–S and 82 km (51 mi) E–W. Comparatively, the area occupied by Jamaica is slightly smaller than the state of Connecticut. The total coastline is 1,022 km (634 mi). It is considered a part of the West Indies. Two major cities are Kingston and Montego Bay. Some important towns are Spanish Town,Portmore, Old Harbour, May Pen, Port Antonio, Linstead, Constant Spring, Savanna-la-Mar, Santa Cruz and Saint Ann's Bay,
People of Jamaica West Indies love their cars
Used Cars for Sale in Jamaica
Used cars for sale in Jamaica are available at world's top LHD RHD car, 4WD, luxury car, van, minibus, truck, bus and machinery exporter. We have been buying and selling quality new and used vehicles since 1911 and have myriad of satisfied customers all over Jamaica. Some of our services include Car Buying and Selling, Cars bought for cash, Sale on Commission, car search, export worldwide and preparation of export documentation. Used Cars are always on sale at world's top Used Car Dealer and world's top new car dealer and exporter.
Terms and Conditions for applying for the 20% Motor Vehicle Concession
- The concession is applicable to motor cars as defined in Section 11 of the Road Traffic Act, which are imported or purchased by traveling officers.
- The concession is applicable to cars with an engine displacement not exceeding 3000 cc for cars using gasoline and 3200 cc for cars using diesel fuel. Cars exceeding these limits will not qualify for the benefit.
- The 20% Duty Concession will apply to a maximum CIF Value of US$25, 000, with full duties/SCT/GCT being payable on the excess thereof.
- Applicants must be officers appointed and confirmed in a traveling post in the public service and are in receipt of or eligible for full upkeep, commuted or fixed allowance;
- The age of the car being purchased should be under three (3) years; Commercial vehicles are not allowed.
- Traveling officers are eligible once every five (5) years for a duty concession from date of importation of the last concession car;
- It is a requirement that where a concession is utilized, claims for upkeep allowance and traveling can only be made in respect of the most recent concession car; Claims for upkeep and traveling allowance in respect of any other vehicle will not be honoured.
Which Vehicles You Can Import in Jamaica
An import license is required for import of most vehicles. The only exceptions are trucks lager than 3 tons, tractor heads and trailers as one can import them without an Import Licence. Further information regarding Import Licences may be obtained from the Trade Board Limited, 107 Constant Spring Road, Kingston 10 or 30 Market Street Montego Bay, St. James. All other vehicles must have a Import License. You can also find them online at tradeboard.gov.jm.
Import, Insure and Register your own vehicle in Jamaica
It is actually pretty easy to import a vehicle into Jamaica. Here are 9 steps you would have to take to get the vehicle imported, custom cleared, insured and registered in Jamaica. Since duties have jsut recently been haled there has neber been a better time to import your own vehicle from Jim Autos Thaialnd, Jim Autos Austrlia and Jim Autos United Kingdom. Here are the steps